Saturday 28 March 2015

100 word challenge

Suddenly I saw

One day I was sitting in my spa enjoying my 20 million pancakes, watching my flatscreen TV when suddenly I saw my Dad in a Weatbix commercial!  I dropped my breakfast, jumped out of the spa and ended up hugging the TV screaming, "We're gonna be rich, we're gonna be rich!"  I managed to get over it.  When my Dad got home I said, "How much money did you get today?" And he gave me two dollars!  My mouth just fell open.  Then he said, "Can you help me get the other 20 million dollars out of the car?"
By Paige 


My Reflection

Every Monday in class for writing we do something called the 100 word challenge.  The 100 word challenge is when we write a piece of writing that has to be 100 words.  This week we had to right the words suddenly I saw in our writing.  The easiest part of the writing was the begining because we got to brain storm before we started writing.  My next step is to write another suddenly I saw.

No comments: