Friday 19 June 2015

My Speech

How Youtube is good for you

What has learning videos, videos that can make you happy when you’re sad and lots of fun and interesting videos, thats right Youtube.  Hi i’m Paige, somehow Youtube is good for you and I am here to tell you how !

Well firstly did you know that there are a whole bunch educational video’s on Youtube for example, there are videos that can help you understand a subject more than you already know, like there are some videos that show you how to learn a maths strategy or how to read words okay well let’s just say there’s some videos that make you feel like you’re in a class room.  Did you know there are also tutorial videos like there are videos on Youtube like there are drawing step by step tutorial videos, cooking tutorials, and makeup tutorials I mean you would do some learning from a makeup video right?

Secondly when you are sad, bored or if you just want to go onto Youtube you can go onto Youtube for about half an hour and by the end of the day you won’t feel sad or bored you’ll feel happy and well happy.

Thirdly and finally did you know that if you create a Youtube channel you might get paid five dollars every one thousand views so you can get paid for doing something you love witch is making videos because you know thats what a Youtube channel is uploading videos I mean what else would you do with a Youtube channel?

So I hope you enjoyed my speech and I hope you might use Youtube but not to much !


My Reflection

In class we have been learning to write a speech, I have done a informative speech.  I found it easy to write my conclusion for my speech because I found that it was the easiest part of my speech.  I found it tricky to find a topic speech because there is so many topics to chose from.  Next time I could make my speech longer.

No comments: