Friday 18 March 2016

Basic Facts


October Reflection:
Yay!!!!!!  I got 100 again!  I am very happy with myself because this is the 4th time I got 100 percent, I don't think I need to practice any of the questions on the test because I got them all right.  Next time I will try complete all the questions in under five minutes.

September Reflection:
I am a little bit disappointed because I went down one.  I think I should practice the question I got wrong so I don't get it wrong again.  Next time I will try get 100 percent.

August Reflection:
I am very pleased with my score because I got 100 again!!!  I don't think I need to practice any of the questions.  Next time I need to try complete all the questions in under four minutes and thirty seconds.

July Reflection:
I am very pleased with my score because I got 100!!!!  I don't really need to practice any questions but I do need to try finish all the questions in under five minutes.  Next time I need to get the same score.

June Reflection:
I am happy with my score because I was one away from 100.  I need to practice the question I got wrong so I won't get it wrong next time.  Next time I will try get 100.

May Reflection:
I am extremely proud of my score because I got one hundred!!  I think that divided by fours and divided by sevens slow me down so I think I need to practice those ones.  Next time I will try get the same score again.

April Reflection:
I am pleased with my score, even though I got a lower score.  I think the reason I got a lower score is because I struggled with the harder ones.


March Reflection:
I  am happy with my score this month and next time I think I need to work on my eight times tables and my seven times tables.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Paige - great start with your first basic facts test. You have identified some ways that you can improve your basic facts. Good luck with your next test. Keep up the fabulous learning.

Unknown said...

Well done Paige, keep it up and it will get easier, basic facts are an essential start

Anonymous said...

Well done Paige Keep up the great work.
I see that you have got a lower score but you still have a positive attitude.

Maybe next time you could practice more on mathletics

RIchelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige you have tried really hard to get a higher score. Maybe next time you could try harder and get 100/100. Keep trying hard :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige your score was really great in March but sadly you when down in April.
Maybe if you try really hard next time you might get 100/100.

Anonymous said...

Well done Paige you have been improving a lot threw out this year on your maths.

Well Done

Najwah