Wednesday 2 March 2016

Room 6 Buddies




My Reflection

Room 6 is our buddy class for 2016.  Every week we have been meeting our buddies and have shared stories with them, had a shared lunch under the tree and we found out some secret information about them and designed some bookmarks to give them.

I really enjoy visiting my buddy because she always hugs me when we see each other and she is ADORABLE!!!

My buddy is amazing and she LOVES hugs. My buddy is kind and she loves stories. I love my buddy and I can't wait to see her again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paige you have written some wonderful comments about your room 6 buddy. I love the way you take the time to look after your buddy getting across to the big tree and then read to her so nicely.

Next time when you are posting photos onto the blog make sure they are the correct size and don't overlap.

Thanks
Mrs P