Thursday 19 November 2015

Swimming






My Reflection

Last Tuesday the dolphins swimming group went to the school pool and swam.  First we had to do a warm-up, and the warm-up we did was kicking.  When we were doing our kicking first we had to kick slowly, then a little faster, then a little more faster, then finally we had to kick really fast.  Most of the girls were screaming because we got soaking wet.

After the warm-up we had to get into the pool, when we did that all the girls were screaming.  Usaully when you get into a pool you use a latter, but we get into the pool differently.  So when we get into the pool we have to put our hands next to us, then we turn around and lower ourselves into the pool.  So everyone got into the pool and then we did something else.

Then we got to play a game of ball tag, which I found really fun.  Mr Wright told us the instructions to the game and we started.  The first person with the ball was Mr Wright, then the ball hit someone else, and that kept on happening until Mr Wright said "Okay everyone you can have about six minutes of free time."  So we got free time

I rushed to the tires and I actually got one this time (finally)!  For half of the free time I was sitting in the tire being dragged around by my friend, then she pushed me out of the tire!  So I started doing what I usaully do.  Then about three minutes later Mr Wright said "Okay everybody, time to get out." So that's what everyone did.  I really enjoyed swimming and I can't wait to go again.

No comments: