Friday 6 November 2015

T4 W4

Swimming!!

It's term four, that means swimming, actaully that's what we did yesterday so I'll tell you about it.  "It's soooo hot, I can't wait to go swimming." I moaned.  "I know, me too."  Tanielle replied.  Suddenly the bell rang.  "Yay!" we both yelled.  Then we rushed off to class.

"If you are a dolphin swimmer then you need to get your togs to go to the pool." Mr Wright instructed.  "Yes." I said to myself.  I went to the cloak bay, grabbed my bag and lined up outside then we headed down to the pool.

When we got to the pool I went into the changing room and came out about one minute later.  I walked towards the pool and got in.  "Ahhhh." I screamed.  "It's so cold."  "Okay everyone, we're going to be airplanes." said Mr Wright flapping his arms around like a penguin.  Everyone copied him and started freezing as they got splashed with the water.  Finally we got told stop and we started to do something else.

About five minutes later Mr Wright said "Okay you can have five minutes of free time, but if you're to cold you can get out and go to class."  Mrs Robinson had already got out all of the equipment and everyone started rushing towards the tires (which I hardly ever get) so I grabbed the throwing rings and through them into the water.  We had soooo much fun that's why the day ended sooo fast.  Over all I had an amazing day.

No comments: